Your cat — «right-handed» or «left-handed»?Funny cats

Сute cats — Interesting facts about cats

* Eye color kitten may change with age.

* At birth, kittens can not see or hear. They open their eyes in 7-10 days, and vision and hearing are developed in 2 weeks.
* Cats — the laziest mammals. They sleep 16 hours a day. Seven Years cat was awake only for two years of life!

* Cats are more active at night.

* Cats, when you do not sleep, take care of themselves 30% of the time.

* 95% of cat owners admit that talk with cats.

* Cat on average weighs 3-5 kg.

* If a cat’s ribs can not be felt, it is too thick.

tUeepZMziwo

* Whiskers help the cat to determine whether it crawl through the hole!

* If a cat’s hips stick out farther than the cheeks, then it loses the correct perception. Do not be surprised if the cat get into the hole in which one part of it is prolazit!

* According to the Guinness Book of Records, the heaviest cat in the world was the Australian cat Himmy, which weighed 21 kilograms. The record was set in 1986. His waist was 84 centimeters! The previous record holder — Spice, red & white cat from Connecticut, weighed 20 kilograms when he died in 1977.

* The most tiny cat in the world was a Himalayan cat Tinker Toy from Illinois. It weighed 680 grams, was 18 cm long and its height was 7 cm!

* Your cat — not necessarily «right-handed» or «left-handed». 40% of cats are two legs, while the other 60% prefer the right or left foot.

 

iFcO2F_USAo

KaJDUhRiHw4

DVDOELkgHwg

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.

Перейти к верхней панели
Besucherzahler
счетчик посещений